Moving away from the good old U S of A is awesome, but all American expats will at some point face these ATROCITIES.
1. Having to PURCHASE water AND drink refills at restaurants.
2. Having to actually get out of your car and USE YOUR LEGS.
3. Businesses being closed on Sundays and holidays.
4. No 4th of July and no Thanksgiving.
DON’T TALK TO ME.
5. That is NOT bacon.
6. Passing off small and medium sized anything as “large”. I’m an American, I KNOW what large means.
7. The taboo of asking for a doggy bag. Isn’t that WHY you go out to restaurants??
FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS…is the only way I’m not making this meal dinner AND lunch. Cause I’m American.
HOW WILL WE SURVIVE IT??
For real, though.
LikeLiked by 1 person