Moving to a big city abroad is an an exciting adventure!
- You meet people from all over the world. As a foreigner in a big city it’s just natural that you fall into the international social scene and meet other amazing urban expats.
- Freedom and independence. Living abroad is essentially living outside the box and as a foreigner you generally aren’t held to the same expectations as locals, which means a life of independence and freedom from society’s rules and expectations.
- Freedom from a boring life. Everything is new and different: new language, new culture, new food, new friends, new customs…
- You increase your intelligence. Yes, all these new and different experiences, new language, new culture expand your mind in ways you never thought possible.
- You also learn a lot more about yourself and grow and change so much just by getting out of your comfort zone and challenging yourself.